Saturday, August 4, 2012

Summer 2012

 Well... This summer we haven't really had any big plans other than Vent Camp... but we have had lots of fun! Birthday Parties, Fireworks, swimming, and just family stuff! So here are some pictures for you to see what all we have been up to!! I hope that you enjoy!! 

First pictures are from Kade's Birthday Party at the skating rink... We love parties there cause we can take Baker into the rink... and let him go!! He loves to follow people around!! Ha!!

Me and my Bake Man!!! 


The next few pictures are from Kidz Kamp. The Local Khelpanan Society (which I am a member of) does this every summer as a fund raiser and we had a GREAT turn out this year. You will see the Raptor Program from Auburn University came... But due to the shooting in Auburn, they didn't bring any eagles... :( But they brought lots of owls and other birds!!




 The WHOLE group!!! 

And here are the ladies that did the program and 2 of the owls...

From there they went and painted an owl... Baker sure isn't like his mother... He does not like to do crafts... Me, on the other hand, would go broke doing crafts and paintings!!! Thankfully his nurse was able to go with us!!



Then we went outside and Baker made some new friends!! Sweet little Abbie Grace!! 
 This picture is funny, but Alan was up top calling Baker's name and Baker thought it was the coolest thing!!!



Then all the kids went outside for a little Mentos and Diet Coke action!! 


The last few pictures are from Fourth of July... We had a big swimming party with family at the house but I didn't get any pictures from that... or not of Baker!! But that evening we went to a friends house and shot fireworks!!! Baker's first firework show and he LOVED it!!! We even let him play with the sparklers... just had to be mindful of his plastic tubing with the sparks!! 



 I Love this picture!!! 

And the fireworks that were so amazing to him!!


 Sorry my strap is showing... I couldn't believe Derek didn't tell me while he was taking the 10 pictures like that... UGH!!!





So, as you can see, we have had a pretty good summer!!! Lots of pool time and family time!!! Just they way it should be!!! I was blessed by getting to go to Camp Wiregrass one week... It was so much fun getting to get back into my childhood and be a mentor to all the little girls that were in my cabin and in bible class with me!! I already am looking forward to next year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment