Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Game 2 and 3

More photo's from the Miracle League!! I hope that you enjoy!! And let me just say this... If you haven't been to a game, I really think that you should come!! I have a disabled son, and to see the joy on other children's faces does my heart good! I have actually cried watching some of these kids play!!! 


Game 2: The LBWCC Saint's baseball team came to help!!

Baker on first!

 And Baker being very lazy and letting the helper drive him!! HA!!
 
 Baker and the BEST helper... his Daddy!!

High five from Homer!!! 

Baker's favorite part is hitting... and running around the field!! Still working on teaching him bases!! 

I love capturing the pictures of Derek and Baker talking and playing!! 

Again, A group picture!! Thank you Saints!!! 

Baker and Zack

And a little photo with Homer


GAME 3:
And I think this picture is precious!! Snot bubble and all!!! 

Again, Baker Man up to bat

He was supposed to be heading straight down first base but instead, he knew that he was going to have to stop, so he took a sharp turn towards the pitchers mound... this is after Derek got him back on course!! 

Ready to throw his ball in!! 



Another group shot of the volunteers...

And a HUGE Thank you to the Reynolds... They made Baker a Poster and cheered for him during the game!!! 

And since it was Baker's Birthday, his coaches got him some cupcakes and everyone sang Happy Birthday to him!! He was loving that!!! 

And Baker's KayKay... we are so happy to have her home some this summer!!! Her school is way to far away!!! Baker LOVES this person... for sure!!! 

I hope you enjoyed looking at all the pictures from the first 3 games... I will continue to post more... so be on the look out!! In the mean time, we are planning a family birthday party for Baker, getting ready to go to Montgomery for a family wedding, and traveling to watch my neices softball team at State... Not to mention, nursing school starts back next week, and tons of other things that are happening!!! So I should be posting lots more soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment