Thursday, November 1, 2012

Disney World Countdown


Today begins our countdown to Disney World!!! Baker was so excited to pull the first tab off the countdown board... 49 Days and Counting!!!!





I Love my countdown board... I still haven't wrote on the last pin yet, but I think it is very cute!! And it is Great Fine Motor skills... pinching the cloths pin!! ;) Not to mention it was SUPER easy!! I traced bowls and my husband used a jigsaw to cut around it. A little paint, and my cricut font, Waltograph (downloaded from Dafont.com) and TaDa!!!

Baker is very excited for his Make-A-Wish Trip, and So am I!! Not only because Disney is the BEST place ever, but because I know how much Baker will love it!!! And I can't wait to see his face when he experiences it all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment