Saturday, November 3, 2012

Halloween 2012

 Happy Halloween from Buzz Lightyear!!! Hard to believe that is is already November, but this year has been amazing so far! I did want to brag on Baker's spaceship that my husband worked very hard on! I showed him a picture of a toy spaceship and this is what he cam up with!! Simply Amazing! 


 I will say that the wings were straight... until Baker started driving and hit the bushes. He literally was in if less than 3 minutes and Boom... At least they stayed for the night!!


 I was pretty proud of this picture!! All of us looking at the camera!! HA!! Derek and I had a WONDERFUL night just watching Baker ride around!! 


 If you notice the back, there are 3 boosters and it was hard to get a real picture of Baker and the "Fire" from the blastoff in the same picture! This is the best I got!! 


Just a Few pictures at Trunk or Treat


 This next picture was Great!! Mike was a robot and had flashing lights, and shot candy out!!

And this just cracks me up!!! Gotta love Taylor!! 

After trunk or treat we had church and a fellowship... Here are a few pictures of us... Notice Baker feeding me cheese puffs... 



No comments:

Post a Comment