Sunday, January 6, 2013

Disney Send off Party


 I am pretty sure that I already posted our count down to Disney, but we are back and had a BLAST!!! You would have thought we were famous people with all the special treatment we got!! 4 Days before we left we had Baker a send off party... Just something to get all the family and friends together. We rented the skating rink cause it is usually a place that we can put Baker in and he will just drive all around. But this time he decided to turn up his speed and was Zooming around... which of course scared me... not for him but for all the other kids skating or riding toys!!! 

Here are a few pictures from the party...

This is his Cake Table... I saw the table idea on pinterest... I think it was supposed to be red on bottom but Oh well... still looks cute!! :)

And this was his cake!! And it was SO yummy!!! 

 This is some decoration... and our countdown... Down to 4 days!!! I was really lucky... I borrowed all the bowls and decorations from 2 people! So thanks Mere and Connie!!

Chips, Dip, Candy...

This was his send off bucket that Derek and I made for him to use on the road! 
 And Baker with his cake!!
We were so thankful to be part of Make-A-Wish and want to encourage family and friends to choose them as their charity of choice!!

No comments:

Post a Comment