Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Playing Catch-up

This is a blog I started well over a year ago... Oops!!!

Well it has been since April since I blogged. I really wish there was more time for me to sit down and talk about the day so that I would have something to look back on, but for now, I will play catch up.

I guess we can start with me. I finished nursing school!!!! YAY!!! I was elected by my classmates to be the President of our class which also ment I had to give a speech.
One of my greatest accomplishments was getting pinned! On to the NCLEX!!





I could NOT have finished school without these next few people!!! How do I thank them enough??


Baker had his first field day!!!





And of course his Kindergarten Program!!




We celebrated lots that year at our Family Beach Trip... End of Nursing School, End of Kindergarten, my nieces Birthdays and finally... My sister got her RING!!!





His first Beach Trip... He loved the water!!
Some Family Photos...



AND A Proposal!!!!




Sorry this post is so OLD!!! One day I'll catch up from there... Lots has happened in 2 years!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment